Friday, February 1, 2013

Mommy and Me Portrait Session

 

Mother and Child Session -

   Suitable for "kids" and moms 

of all ages !

Includes : 20 minute Studio Session

and 5 high resolution digital images

with print release ~ $75

Saturday, Feb 16th, 9am-4pm

                                    

Looking back through pictures I realized
 that I was the one behind the camera. There are very few pictures of me with my daughters.
Here is a session designed just for you moms.
Studio mommy & me mini sessions are now available.
They will take place on Saturday, February 16 th
Limited time slots are available. Please contact me via email at heartfelt@comcast.net or
 through the message tab on facebook.
Or Call - 979.297.8639
Session fee is due in full at time of booking.
 
 
 

No comments: